What's Happening at ARDA World 2016
And our standard faves:
- The Future of Digital Marketing—BuzzFeed and Google former senior executive, Jonathan Perelman, will discuss why content is “king” but distribution is “queen” and the art of storytelling to build your brand. A must-see in today’s digital world. Sponsored by RCI.
- Lion’s Den session—Partnering with Phocuswright and modeled after “Shark Tank,” this will be a lively interactive session, where you will witness three of our industries most prominent leaders question and evaluate some of the hottest new digital travel companies in our space. Featuring:
- Judges: Steve Weisz, president and CEO Marriott Vacations Worldwide; Franz Hanning, president and CEO Wyndham Vacation Ownership; Ken Potrock, Senior Vice President and General Manager Disney Vacation Club
- Participating Companies: Proxce, Rented, Suiteness, Tansler, Trekkable, Alice, Voyat
- AIF Golf Tournament—The Club at Emerald Hills (Supporting industry research and education)
- Key opportunities to connect with leaders from hundreds of companies (receptions, Forums, networking events)
- Most comprehensive way to stay up on trends and best practices—more than 40 educational sessions spanning the spectrum of our industry's top products
- Monday night—Welcome Party, sponsored by RCI
- Tuesday night—Interval International’s Party with a Cause (PWAC)
View photos from ARDA World 2015!
Password for all galleries: 2015
Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday