ARDA-HAWAII ANNOUNCES 2023 TIMESHARE WITH ALOHA AWARDS WINNERS
HONOLULU, HAWAII (DRAFT) – ARDA-Hawaii recently announced the winners of the 2023 Timeshare with Aloha Awards, recognizing timeshare industry professionals across the state for their professionalism, expertise, and embodiment of the aloha spirit. A record-breaking 67 nominations were received across nine awards categories.
“Every year, we are inspired by the stories of timeshare employees who consistently go above and beyond in providing exceptional service and aloha, and this year was no exception,” said Mitchell Imanaka, ARDA-Hawaii Chairman and Managing Principal of Imanaka Asato LLLC. “The dedication, passion and commitment displayed by each of the nominees is a testament to the excellence that defines our industry.”
A panel of judges independently scored the nominees based on several criteria, including experience, service, and the exemplification of the aloha spirit. The 2023 Award winners are:
• Activities Person of the Year – Joy Rothe, Wyndham Destinations
• Bell/Valet Person of the Year – Thomas Kobashigawa, Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club
• Community Supporter of the Year – Ryan Stansel, The Westin Ka‘anapali Ocean Resort Villas
• Engineer & Maintenance Person of the Year – Robin Manuel, Grand Pacific Resorts
• Food & Beverage Person of the Year – Ron Scoggins, Maui Marriott Ocean Club
• Front Desk Person of the Year – Angel Pablo, Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club
• Housekeeper of the Year – Fernan Estaban, The Bay Club, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
• Leader of the Year – Marla Davis, Marriott Vacation Club
• Security Person of the Year – Mara Sunia, Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club
ARDA-Hawaii is the local chapter of the American Resort Development Association, the national timeshare trade association. Hawaii’s timeshare units account for 15 percent of the state’s visitor lodging inventory and thousands of jobs. The organization is committed to supporting the communities in which its resorts are located through organized events, monetary and in-kind donations, and volunteerism. For more information, visit www.ARDA.org.