ARDA WIN is a committee within ARDA that aims to advocate, educate, and connect members by fostering personal and professional growth through a core focus on education and networking.
Benefits of ARDA WIN
- Gain real-world knowledge of industry basics and stay on top of new developments and the latest trends.
- Connect with other industry professionals.
- Get access to the industry’s library of educational and professional development tools.
- Enjoy networking opportunities and access to business training.
ARDA-WIN Content Group Objectives
The ARDA WIN Networking Content Group is responsible for the growth and retention of the Committee Member base.
In addition, this content group is responsible for creating and overseeing networking opportunities. (For example, "WIN Wednesdays"). Recommendations from the Networking Content Group are subject to review and approval of the ARDA WIN Committee and/or ARDA.
This content group was created to help inform and engage the ARDA membership at large to encourage participation in this group’s overall activities. It supports ARDA by helping to publicize specific ARDA WIN events and programs (via print media, social media, etc.).
The team works closely with ARDA Marketing, Communications & Industry Relations and Membership staff, and it consists of a core group and representatives from the other content groups so all the various initiatives are promoted.
2020 WINspiration Award
This award is given to a timeshare industry professional who demonstrates the philosophy of WIN – to be the best one can be, to attract and cultivate future industry leaders, to support and foster diversity and inclusion in the industry, and to demonstrate a spirit of charitable giving. A recipient of the WINspiration Award:
- Is employed with a vacation ownership industry organization.
- Has served both WIN and ARDA through service on boards, committees, task forces, and other industry volunteer groups.
- Created a culture of leadership development within their organization.
- Supported industry and community philanthropic activities.
Past Recipients of the WINspiration Award:
- 2013 – Deborah Linden RRP
- 2014 – Sarah King
- 2015 – Lani Kane-Hanan RRP
- 2016 – Fiona Downing
- 2017 – No Award Given
- 2018 – Amy L. Bellman Esq., RRP
- 2019 – Kelly Deardorff, RRP
- 2020-winner not yet announced
Nominate a WINspirational Colleague
Have someone to nominate for the award? Fill out our WINspiration Nomination form.
We appreciate our Underwriters who provide necessary support.
Thank you to all our underwriters who generously support ARDA WIN.