Commitment to Industry Excellence
VIP membership represents the highest level of individual commitment to ARDA.
Dues & Application
VIP membership is available only to organizations that are current corporate members.
- Learn about our VIP dues structure.
- Apply for VIP membership today with our electronic application form. Don't wait to join this elite group and expand your network, build your business, and enjoy all of ARDA’s VIP benefits.
Chairman's League & Trustees
VIP membership includes Chairman’s League Members and — by invitation only — Trustee Members. Together, they represent the resort industry’s premier business and thought leadership.
Chairman’s League and Trustee designations are assigned to individuals.
CHAIRMAN'S LEAGUE BENEFITS | For All Members
This VIP level offers benefits, exclusive member privileges, and pricing discounts including:
• Complimentary Registration Fees to Fall Conference, Spring Conference, and ARDAventure VIP
• Private VIP Experience Lounge ideal for networking and includes all day dining at Spring Conference and Fall Conference
• Your professional headshot and company details in the digital VIP Membership Directory
• Virtual leadership series focused upon key industry topics and innovations
TRUSTEE BENEFITS | By invitation only
Enjoy all the Chairman’s League privileges plus more. Exclusive to Trustees are two invitation-only events and increased visibility and influence:
• Trustee Foundation Dinner
• Trustee Directory
• TRUSTEE TALK
Who VIP Members Are
VIP members — through their partnership, leadership, stewardship and professional expertise — are committed to industry growth and excellence. Their intellectual and financial support drives the mission of ARDA to be the voice of the industry in advocacy, market intelligence, events, education, and networking.
This valued group of members represents those who are recognized for outstanding industry contributions and business success, including: core developers, exchange organizations, experienced property management, law firms, banks and lending institutions, travel services, and quality professional partners.